Wednesday, January 30, 2019

WEED VAPE PEN-DRAY Dry Herb Vaporizer - FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA-$149.95


I'll start to say this product is fantastic. You get a big oven to put quite alot of herb in and it heats up pretty fast. I find it more efficient of you put either small nugs or grinded herbs in. Your vape will have more taste and you'll go thru your herb quicker. Their system with the magnets is just perfect it ease with the process alot. 

I gotta say tho that one of those magnet came off of the socket at some point and I had to put it back in a few time until I put it backwards... I had to claw it out of the socket with plyers since it was backward it repulsed the other one and rendered it useless. I contacted customer support and they were quick to send me a new mouth piece with only the cost of shipping since I live in Canada. Their service is top of the line as they are efficient and polite. Even with this small problem I will keep referring this product to friends and colleagues since customer service is superb and no product always come down the line flawlessly all the time. The product is too good to pass on!

If I could contribute to this product, I would suggest to the engineers to either paint one side of the magnets another color or find a way to enclose them for future generations of this product so my problem doesn't happen to other customers. I'm sure it doesn't happen often but it would safeguard it. I would also suggest take off vibration during power on and power off and just leave it on for when it is ready and when session is finished to save a bit of battery juice.

THE BATTERY IS 1800 MAH
The new wedge lipped chamber really allows for a cleaner filling, and the device makes a softer, more even vape. You will love this dry herb vaporizer. As always, Mig Vapor offers only the best quality products made specially to fit all of your needs.

What's Included:
DRAY Dry Herb Vaporizer - Black
USB Adapter with cable
1 Cleaning Brush
1 Pack of cleaning swabs
1 Manual
1 Pair of Tweezers
Very cool storage - Carry Box
90 Day Warranty


Buy DRAY Dry Herb Vaporizer >> HERE <<

FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA


No comments:

Post a Comment