Wednesday, January 30, 2019

WEED VAPE PEN-DRAY LIMITED EDITION RASTA-FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA-$159.95

Great-looking vape, easy to handle, simple build, nice LED screen, overall quality is good. Vaporizes very-well. But as many already know, make sure you do not over pack the chamber (Recommend amount: a pinch or two). I start my session at around 180 degrees Celsius, then afterf a few pulls I raise it to 215 to end my session (to each their own though). Overall, I really enjoy the vape. The quality does the price justice. I would recommend this vape. Goodluck.

Digital OLED Display
SUPER POLYMER BATTERY
DOA Guarantee as well as 90 Day Factory Warranty

1 DRAY Dry Herb Vaporizer
1 RASTA COLOR USB Adapter with cable
1 Cleaning Brush
1 Pack of cleaning swabs
1 Manual
1 Pair of Tweezers Very cool storage
Carry Box 90 Day Warranty


Buy DRAY LIMITED EDITION RASTA >> HERE <<

FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA

No comments:

Post a Comment